We could fill a whole page here with statistics about the many and varied benefits that businesses that support charities receive – from greater employee engagement to increased sales courtesy of the halo-effect of being associated with an organisation that helps those people in our communities that are the most vulnerable. But we’re not going to.
Well, firstly, we figure you already know all that stuff.
Secondly, we don’t want that to be your primary motivation. If you want to support IGAB in order to increase your sales, you’re probably not a great ‘fit’ for us. We’re not saying that you won’t see an increase in sales; we’re just saying that’s not what matters most to the people we like to work with. The people we work best with quite simply just care about the kids we help. That’s it.
So, if you think that sounds like you, below is a list of a few things that our small but beautiful bunch of current business champions do to help.
- some donate a % of turnover
- some donate a $1 from the sale of a particular product or product line
- some donate their time and skills
- some make a monthly donation of a set amount to help us maintain a regular income
- some organise a single, major, annual fundraising event or sales promotion.
- some have a workplace giving arrangement where all their staff donate $1 from each pay (actually, we’re fibbing here – we don’t have anyone that does this yet, but we really wish we did! )
- some host our collection boxes
You can read more over on our Current Business Champions page.
You can contact us ANY time about becoming a Business Champion and we’ll make sure to make it as simple as possible for you.